Campus and community partners help us cover the operating expenses of the UC Davis Farmers Market. This is in the form of a bi-annual financial contribution.
Our Sponsors are involved in the budget planning for the market to determine the best use of sponsorship funds for upcoming markets. They also help us promote the UC Davis Farmers Market to their constituents.
- Campus Recreation and Unions
- Davis Farmers Market Association
- Student Health and Counseling Services
- UC Davis Dining Services
- UC Davis Stores
- Coffee House
- UC Davis Student Housing
Friends of the Market
We love our UC Davis Farmers Market Sponsors, however not all departments or student groups have the capacity to financially support the market. Our Friends of the Market support the UC Davis Farmers Market in various capacities.
- Campus Center for the Environment
- Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability - Waste Reduction team
- Environmental Policy and Planning Commission (EPPC)
- Health Education and Promotion
- Occupational Health Services
- Student Nutrition Association
- UC Davis Retiree Center
- UC Davis Staff Assembly
Interested in becoming a Sponsor or Friend of the Market?
The UC Davis Farmers Market thrives on campus and community collaboration and we welcome any new sponsor or friends to join the UC Davis Farmers Market team.
Please contact us if you would like to get involved!
Not sure what you might be able to contribute as a Friend of the Market? Read over our wish-list below:
- Sending e-mail updates to your department or organization's listserv.
- Posting updates to your department or organization's social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Posting UC Davis Farmers Market posters and fliers in your campus department or office.
- Coordinating an activity at the market (arts and crafts, button making, juggling, educational activity, etc.)
- Coordinate the UC Davis Farmers Market snack club for your campus department or organization (this is a weekly box/bag of produce that your staff, students can pick up or have delivered from the UC Davis Farmers Market to your location for personal ‘snacks’.)
- Coordinate the UC Davis Farmers Market snack club for the larger campus community.
- Providing volunteer labor for staffing the zero-waste stations at the UC Davis Farmers Market
Help us spread the word about the Farmers Market! Marketing materials for printing are below!
- Flier - 8.5x11"
- Poster, small - 11x17"
- Poster, large - 23x28"
- LCD Screen Ad (1920x1080)
- Quarter Page Fliers
- 5 reasons to visit UCDFM Quarter Page Fliers